ProLaxShop

Cheshire County U16s Selection

Play in the North, South? U12-U19? Post Here.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules
Moaning Git

Cheshire County U16s Selection

Postby Moaning Git Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:46 pm

The County game v Lancashire will be held as the preliminary match to the Referees Trophy on 11th September at Wilmslow at 12 noon. This event will in future see the annual staging for this County fixture moving it from Winter to the end of the Summer as a curtain raiser to the new season.

There will be an open selection process for the Cheshire squad, commencing on Monday 5th September between 6.30 (Registration from 6pm) and 8.30 (light allowing) at Cheadle Hulme, Thursday 8th at Stockport same times. after which a squad will be selected and there will be team training on Saturday 10th between 10am and 12 noon.

The age eligibility criteria is under 16 at the 1st September 2010

Invitations will be issued to Academy players, those who have already contacted the Cheshire Association and via Clubs and Schools who are part of the Association. This is an open trial, however, those interested in participating should be aware that the standard of skills and fitness required to participate successfully are very high, so please be realistic in your assessment of your chances.

All candidates will need to register with the Association and pay an annual fee of £5 to cover costs (This is a one off annual fee and will also cover U19 and Senior trials if applicable). Players will also require blue shorts and white socks for the match.
the pom

Re: Cheshire County U16s Selection

Postby the pom Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:18 pm

there is a mistake in the trial dates they are not the friday night before the game :D
League restructure I told you so 10/3/2011(looking good on this one)
Prem division to two leagues will result in the prem division failing and being combined with Nemla 22/3/2012
the proposed restructure to 8 teams in each prem league will only last a couple of years until it has to be restructured again due to teams dropping out. 13/12/2012
UKLaxfan

Postby UKLaxfan Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:30 pm

the pom wrote:there is a mistake in the trial dates they are not the friday night before the game :D

Pom, you're too old :wink:

you wouldn't make the team anyway as you can't play defense :idea:
Moaning Git

Postby Moaning Git Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Calendar pinned on my wall says Thursday is the 8th, hang on today is the 24th, so next weds is the 31st, so the next weds is the 7th, so Thursday is the 8th, or am I going even more gaga?
the pom

Postby the pom Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:11 pm

no your dates are right its just you are breaking with tradition the team should be picked on the friday night before the game
League restructure I told you so 10/3/2011(looking good on this one)
Prem division to two leagues will result in the prem division failing and being combined with Nemla 22/3/2012
the proposed restructure to 8 teams in each prem league will only last a couple of years until it has to be restructured again due to teams dropping out. 13/12/2012
Moaning Git

Postby Moaning Git Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:28 pm

Sorry that went right over my head ..... easy really with me being a shortass
Moaning Git

Postby Moaning Git Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:33 pm

Can potential players attending training sessions please bring a training bib, reversible if possible. Still waiting for confirmation of the U19s fixture.

Return to “UK Juniors”