ProLaxShop

ADVICE/WANTED - CASCADE PRO7

Want any advice on equipment? Or to review a piece of equipment? This is the place

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules
stocklax26

ADVICE/WANTED - CASCADE PRO7

Postby stocklax26 Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:28 pm

Does anyone know what the deal is with Cascade warranty if the face mask becomes damaged?

Mine is just over a year old and the mask is bent badly to the point where the helmet has become uncomfortable to wear. I can get proof of purchase if required. Can you get them/UK Distributor to repair/replace it for you?

Failing that, If anyone is selling a PRO7 with a chrome face mask, I would be interested in purchasing it from you.

Cheers,

Sam.
the pom

Re: ADVICE/WANTED - CASCADE PRO7

Postby the pom Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:41 pm

I got my cascade through an American retailer before there was a sensible option over here to use.

The shell was cracked by a shot very soon after I bought it I just contacted the customer service of cascade directly and sent a photo of the damage and they sent a new helmet no questions I was allowed to keep the old one.
League restructure I told you so 10/3/2011(looking good on this one)
Prem division to two leagues will result in the prem division failing and being combined with Nemla 22/3/2012
the proposed restructure to 8 teams in each prem league will only last a couple of years until it has to be restructured again due to teams dropping out. 13/12/2012
calbug

Postby calbug Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:46 pm

I had a similar story to the Pom, contacted Cascade direct, emailed them a couple of pictures, and they sent me a new one free (just had to pay import)
May have an issue if its over a year, but absolutely worth a go!!!

Good luck
nehal

Postby nehal Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:31 am

Care to elaborate on said trick further? seeing as I can't play atm , I may as well practice the black art of stick doctor-y :P
Whether you want to pass 1Y0-300 exams or looking for Dean College certification, our Youtube can provide guaranteed success in real exam of University of California, San Francisco Good Luck.

Return to “Discussion”