ProLaxShop

Hey guys, I was running, lifting, and hitting the wall everyday in order to prepare for the Lehigh Club team (I wanted

Play in a men's team? All men's specific forums can be found here

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules

A full list of the ELA men's rules can be found here
markblake

Hey guys, I was running, lifting, and hitting the wall everyday in order to prepare for the Lehigh Club team (I wanted

Postby markblake Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:25 am

Hey guys,

I was running, lifting, and hitting the wall everyday in order to prepare for the Lehigh Club team (I wanted an early start) when a friend suggested that I try out for the actual lehigh lacrosse team. I thought about it for a while, and then eventually decided to go for it so I emailed the coach and registered on the NCAA clearinghouse website. I was wondering if you guys could give me some ideas on what to expect and some suggestions for what I should be doing to prepare for tryouts (probably last week in August.

I am 5'3" and 135 pounds and will be playing attack

In terms of working out, I alternate back/bi and chest/tri. I lift for about an hour of so. I also run 8 miles everyday and follow that up with throwing against the wall for an hour. I will sometimes do 2 wallball sessions if time permits. I play in a 3v3 mens league at rufflax (South Jersey) to work on my game.

I am totally lost in the nutrition department as I kinda eat whatever I have in my apartment. I haven't really found a definitive diet that I should be on for lacrosse. I do, however, have protein before working out.

Any pieces of advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Guys!

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
http://fo rums.insidelacrosse.com/threads/trying-to-walk-on-to-lehighs-

Brand Storytelling Video Marketing

Return to “Men's”

Monster Mesh

Monster Mesh

Login · Register