ProLaxShop

What is the biggest fallacy about coaching college football? Lamont Butler Photo courtesy of Steve Bates, WCS Photograph

Are you a Coach? Want to be a Coach? Ever thought what motivates them and what they talk about? All in here please.

Moderator: Moderators

markblake

What is the biggest fallacy about coaching college football? Lamont Butler Photo courtesy of Steve Bates, WCS Photograph

Postby markblake Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:38 am

Get paid a ton of money and that you have arrived. There is a ton of money in college football and some schools are able to pay their coaches hundreds of thousands, even millions of dollars. But that isn't the majority.

Most full-time coaches are making anywhere from $20,000-$50,000 and that could be at a really good school.

Another thing people think is that you have arrived. As a coach I don't ever think we can say we have arrived and don't need to learn anymore. I have learned a ton since I have coached at the college level and there is so much more I can learn as well. Because the game is evolving so much, we will continue to learn until we hang up the whistle and clipboard.

I like this article 3D Walkthrough Animation

Return to “Coach Talk”

Monster Mesh

Monster Mesh

Login · Register