ProLaxShop

Stringing

for all the Goalies? Tips from the coaches. Advice from players.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules
mikehmlax6

Stringing

Postby mikehmlax6 Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:12 pm

Has anyone got or seen any good stringing tutorials preferably for the eclipse head?
Mort rotu

Re: Stringing

Postby Mort rotu Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:54 am

Was going to suggest this thread ( /viewtopic.php?f=47&t=6731 )but reread it and it would appear that nobody else has found a goalie head stringing tutorial that they deemed worthy of sharing. CJLax shares some hints and tips early on.

maybe smack it ('stringing stx eclipse mesh' should do it) into google and spend half an hour finding one you like and share it with us?
Currently M.I.A. - I'll be back.
Soton Uni #33 05-12
Soton Uni Secretary 09-11
LashBro

Postby LashBro Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:51 pm

String like this but alter the way he does the bottom string, else you won't get a deep enough pocket. http://www.lax.com/tv/?topic=2

Also, make sure to stretch your mesh as much as possible before you string it. I've used this tutorial for a while now and have strung 3 eclipses with it. The more you do it the better you get, but even the first time I used this tutorial it did me well.
LacrosseRob

Postby LacrosseRob Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:12 pm

Just refinished doing my head using this guide: http://forums.insidelacrosse.com/showthread.php?t=25474

If you follow the simple instructions and pictures i think it's pretty hard to go wrong, mine's got a nice shape to it and I hadn't strung any kind of head before this so to re-iterate it's a pretty solid guide that even a complete beginner can follow!
Ex-Leicester Uni #99
Leicester Uni Men's Captain 2011/12
Maidstone #00

Return to “Goalie Tips”

Monster Mesh

Monster Mesh

Login · Register

Recent Topics