ProLaxShop

Out of stock on 2010 Merchandise

Moderator: ELA Staff

heald

Out of stock on 2010 Merchandise

Postby heald Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:09 am

Is this right?

Went to order some of the offical merchandise as work t-shirts and stuff, to find out everything had sold out on the first day...

Not so bad I think, I can wait a while to get them whilst the next batch are printed up.

Until I'm told that there is no new stock until June - WTF?

7 months away and has been mentioned on the boards about the Wales WC, the T'shirts and stuff were a massive money spinner. I'm half tempted to get the silk screens out and start churning out some quality knock off's.
fingertoes

Postby fingertoes Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:27 am

There is plenty of merchandise in stock. The merchandise launched at Bath sold out, however if you visit http://www.2010worldlacrosse.com/merchandise you will be able to choose from a number of lines available now.
It is true that there are couple of designs and colours of certain products that will not be available until next June but they are clearly marked.
I look forward to seeing your 'quality knock offs' churned out on a silk screen!
heald

Postby heald Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:43 pm

Cheers for the quick reply.

My old man must have gotten either mightly confused or was given the wrong information when he phoned up about the stock levels. Only 1 of the items he was getting for me is out of stock but he was told it was all out of stock until June.

Do you not think having several SKU's out of stock until June should be rectified much earlier though?

Return to “Supporters”