ProLaxShop

Junior and Schools Final 2012

Play in the North, South? U12-U19? Post Here.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules
Sheffield Laxman

Junior and Schools Final 2012

Postby Sheffield Laxman Fri May 18, 2012 1:39 pm

Probably the best game of junior lacrosse I have seen in 10 years of watching.

Well played Brooklands.

Well done Sheffield.
Sheffield Laxman

Re: Junior and Schools Final 2012

Postby Sheffield Laxman Tue May 22, 2012 2:51 pm

Had some great comments from the match officials and from the other who watched the game
UKLaxfan

Postby UKLaxfan Tue May 22, 2012 5:16 pm

Congratulations to both Teams and Clubs

I only managed to watch some of this game as it clashed with another game on the opposite field

Wish I had filmed what I saw but such is life, it was the level of competition that was most pleasing

Both teams were playing at a High standard and were very evenly matched, hopefully all these juniors players will continue to develop and progress into the Senior game whilst maintaining that intensity of competition.

Unfortunately a lot of players lose focus and discover other forms of entertainment, Sex, Drugs, Rock & Roll + Booze

or

they get split up and put on Club B or C Teams with a load of old men, where it is easy to become discouraged

The U19s League should be a Regular Season competitive League Home & Away and not just a Floodlight Tourney on the Frozen tundra at Timperley LC

But what do I know?

"If you always do what you've always done - you'll always get what you've always got!"
UKLaxfan

Postby UKLaxfan Tue May 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Congratulations to both Teams and Clubs

I only managed to watch some of this game as it clashed with another game on the opposite field

Wish I had filmed what I saw but such is life, it was the level of competition that was most pleasing

Both teams were playing at a High standard and were very evenly matched, hopefully all these juniors players will continue to develop and progress into the Senior game whilst maintaining that intensity of competition.

Unfortunately a lot of players lose focus and discover other forms of entertainment, Sex, Drugs, Rock & Roll + Booze

or

they get split up and put on Club B or C Teams with a load of old men, where it is easy to become discouraged

The U19s League should be a Regular Season competitive League Home & Away and not just a Floodlight Tourney on the Frozen tundra at Timperley LC

But what do I know? Image

"If you always do what you've always done - you'll always get what you've always got!"

Return to “UK Juniors”