ProLaxShop

Mystery Thriller

Play in the North, South? U12-U19? Post Here.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules
UKLaxfan

Mystery Thriller

Postby UKLaxfan Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:06 am

I was visiting the coast this weekend and thought I'd take a walk down on the beach to take in the fresh sea air.

It was very wind swept and brisk to be honest but it was a pleasant walk by the sea, after about 5 mins I saw something glint on the beach in a clump of foul smelling seaweed. My curiosity was piqued and for a second I thought I might have found hidden treasure. On closer inspection have wiped away the pungent, putrid smelling seaweed I discovered it was a bottle with a cork in it that the sun glinting off it had caught my attention.

Disappointed by the lack of treasure i was just going to discard it and move on, but something made me want to open the bottle, the Police song briefly flashed through my mind. Whatever made me open the bottle rather than simple move on I will never know for certain but I will be for ever grateful for the spike of intrigue that made me decide to open it.

Inside the bottle which smelled worse than the sea weed was a scroll of parchment which looked ancient, my pulse was racing as I gently unrolled the scroll fearing that it may crumble in my hands, I held my breath while I gently held it in my hands like a baby bird who if you squeezed too tightly you would injury but too light and it would plunge to it's death.

Inside the scroll was a message I'll never forget for as long as I live and I'm only willing to share with you now for the first time as I lie here on my death bed.....

it read.....

U19 Lacrosse Finals at Timperley Lacrosse Club 1st April 2012 - Promoted by ELA
orange05
League Mod
League Mod

Re: Mystery Thriller

Postby orange05 Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:32 am

:lol:
Minchroadster

Re: Mystery Thriller

Postby Minchroadster Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:48 am

"……your subs are now overdue, please pay these promptly!

Norbury LC Treasurer."
Ex-Urmston 1st
Ex-Timperely 1st
Ex-Sheffield Steelers 1st
Ex- Cheltenham Cougars lefty attack
England Lions (FIL 2010 ~ World Series, Manchester)
Norbury Lax(NEMLA) Cardiff Quins(SEMLA)

Return to “UK Juniors”