ProLaxShop

Under 19s Floodlit 2010-11

Play in the North, South? U12-U19? Post Here.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules
gazmanofhull

Under 19s Floodlit 2010-11

Postby gazmanofhull Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:29 pm

Got a few questions about this if anybody can help.

This season Hull LC will open its doors to juniors. I have relinquished all control of the club to focus on this side of things (although staying on as Chairman means i'm still the boss!!). I have been quick to acknowledge our limitations due solely to our location. It is unfeasible for us to comute junior teams to Manchester on a Saturday morning without seriously damaging the senior team. So all age groups will have a local league (Hull North, Hull East, Hull West satalitte clubs) run in the summer.

However, I am keen for the Under 19s to play in the floodlit tournaments in Manchester. Sunday nights are do-able! Who is now incharge of this as it was my understanding that Clive Perrin was stepping aside after many years of service. When is the deadline for entries? Is there any requirements on new teams to enable entry - aside from being able to play of course - such as being voted in etc?

Would apprecaite any help on this and will hopefully see you all at the tournament once it begins.

Gaz
Chairman & LDO, Hull Lacrosse Club
YCLA Committee Member

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/hull_lacrosse_club/
UKLaxfan

Re: Under 19s Floodlit 2010-11

Postby UKLaxfan Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:40 pm

Gaz,

There is an U19 Tournament at the start of the season at Brooklands called the Ted Donet Trophy

It is played on a Sunday from 10:00-4:00pm, the rankings from this determine which U19 Division you are in.

good luck

Return to “UK Juniors”