Youth U17 Team to Denver 2014

Any and all tournaments, talk about them in here

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules
racingsnake

Youth U17 Team to Denver 2014

Postby racingsnake Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:37 am

I am attempting to take an Under 17 team to the youth tournament that takes place prior to the world games next July in Denver. I have had some offers of sponsorship to reduce the cost for players who may not be able to afford to travel; I also want to invite players to structured trials in order to get the strongest team possible.

First things first, I am looking for a team coach(or several) who would like to get involved. I will be paying for the coaches out of my own pocket and will be scheduling trial sessiosn from the start of the next season(September) if possible.

Please reply to email uslacrossetour2014@gmail.com or text 07811 979714.

The team trials and training will all take place in the North West of England, in South Manchester/ Cheshire area, apologies if this excludes some players due to location.
jourdan1

Re: Youth U17 Team to Denver 2014

Postby jourdan1 Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:15 pm

Scott Weddell runs England Knights, a team of Elite U17 players. He is taking this team to the US the week after next to compete in the Gait Cup (Gettysburg) and Bison Brawl (Lewisburg).

I suggest you have a conversation with him. He can be contacted on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/scott.w.weddell?fref=ts

Please come back to me if you need any more, I can be contacted at bfayle@ntlworld.com

Return to “Tournaments”