All discussion for womens lacrosse in the UK

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules
Moaning Git

Easter 8s 2012

Postby Moaning Git Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:46 pm

Registration is Open for 2012

On Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th April 2012 the Easter 8-a-side Tournament at Stockport Lacrosse club will return again, incorporating both men’s and women’s competitions.

We extend invitations to all clubs and teams.

The Ladies competition will be held on Saturday (Draw 10 am) and the Men’s on Sunday (Face 10am). The women’s competition will compete in one open division. The men’s competition will once again be structured as a 'Trophy' (teams containing premiership players) and a 'Plate' (team without premiership players). As well as the silverware, prize money will be awarded to the top teams in each competition.

In order for us to make the weekend a successful occasion for all concerned could you please complete and below with the number of teams your club would like to enter. There are a limited number of places with entries being dealt with on a first come, first served basis.

The cost per team is £75 payable in advance to secure a place. Please ensure that cheques are made payable to 'Stockport Lacrosse Club' and have a contact name, club name and contact number on the reverse. Alternatively email peter.aiton@ntlworld.com for details for direct credit transfer.

Further details will appear on the club website http://www.stockportlacrosse.co.uk or email stockportlacrosseclub@googlemail.com
Refreshments will be available.
Follow the link below and then download the form. When complete send with payment to: Stockport Lacrosse, 75 Beech Road, Cale Green, Stockport, SK3 8HE
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7H6XF ... Y0MTYyNzBk

update - teams already entered include international entries, this could be the biggest yet!
Lifson

Re: Easter 8s 2012

Postby Lifson Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:51 pm

Awww - that's my Mum's birthday, otherwise I'd be up like a shot and offer my services to any womens/mixed side in need of a goalie (It's my first year - I'm not brilliant, but I'm better than nowt and have my own kit!) ;-) I'm at Brighton Uni, but have family in and around Stockport. Will be looking out for these kinds of events in future :-)
Ribbit...

Return to “UK Womens”