ProLaxShop

Americans needed for a TV show in London

Play in the Southern Divisons? Post Here.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules

A full list of men's rules can be found here
samaleyo

Americans needed for a TV show in London

Postby samaleyo Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:14 pm

Hi Everyone, a friend of mine works for a TV production company in London and is looking for some Americans for a project she is working on. Since there are a number of Americans in the lacrosse world, she has asked me to post her email here in the hopes that some of you might be interested! You can get in touch with her directly, or PM me for more details. Here is the email:

Hi there,
I work at a London-based TV production company called NERD and at the moment we're developing a home make-over show for a US broadcaster.
We're looking to film a very short taster tape next week and are looking for American expats who can help us film it. The idea revolves around two guys who are friends (and who each have a girlfriend/wife) designing ultimate man spaces for each other, with the help of two hosts that we have lined up.
I wonder if you might be able to put the message out there or suggest any guys to get in touch with. The finished tape would only be shown to commissioners, would not be broadcast and no actual work would be carried out (though if the show went on air, there might be a possibility for the guys to have their homes made over). The filming we need to do would only take a day or two.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Our office number is 0207 043 0080 and my email address is emerald@nerdtv.co.uk
Many thanks,
Emerald
South East Club Development Officer
Ex-Brooklands Hulmeians
Ex-Cambridge University #1
Ex-South Unis #1

Return to “UK Southern”

Monster Mesh

Monster Mesh

Login · Register