ProLaxShop

Predictions 09/10/10

Play in the Southern Divisons? Post Here.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules

A full list of men's rules can be found here
nima

Re: Predictions 09/10/10

Postby nima Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:42 am

Ketts19 wrote:I think it's stretching the definition a bit thin to say that was banter...

maybe the banter in this country isn't up to North American standards
Exeter Uni - #1
Two Canoe - #1
FERAL

Postby FERAL Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:16 pm

jtrotsky wrote:
FERAL wrote:
jtrotsky wrote:Additionally, as for raging, I could really care less about a game that is a joke in this country and really isn't played the way it is meant to play be played. The only reason I play is because I enjoy the group of guys around me. The competition just isn't here like it is in North America, sorry boys.

Dude we should so play on the same team. Like you I also hate lacrosse and merely enjoy being surrounded by big angry men for 80 minutes of my Saturday. We could ignore the lacrosse altogether and hit the showers if you fancy... Slippery soap anyone

Sorry man I'm not from Northern England.

Thats not a problem my man Im a southerner myself. let me know which part of which bench in which park it is you warm and I can come and sit on your lap.. maybe even explain to your cute little self what this thing they call banter is.
jtrotsky

Postby jtrotsky Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:08 pm

The inferiority complex coming from the players from Wales is truly astounding - I know you guys check this forum religiously and look forward to your lacrosse outings so you can show off your color tattoos and talk about how work is going at Tesco or the local pub, but I really do feel bad that you'll never have a high quality of life. Hey, look on the bright side, you speak an excitingdd and beautiful languageff.
kiddo

Postby kiddo Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:47 pm

jtrotsky wrote:The inferiority complex coming from the players from Wales is truly astounding - I know you guys check this forum religiously and look forward to your lacrosse outings so you can show off your color tattoos and talk about how work is going at Tesco or the local pub, but I really do feel bad that you'll never have a high quality of life. Hey, look on the bright side, you speak an excitingdd and beautiful languageff.

?
Mr.Stanford

Postby Mr.Stanford Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:50 pm

jtrotsky wrote:The inferiority complex coming from the players from Wales is truly astounding - I know you guys check this forum religiously and look forward to your lacrosse outings so you can show off your color tattoos and talk about how work is going at Tesco or the local pub, but I really do feel bad that you'll never have a high quality of life. Hey, look on the bright side, you speak an excitingdd and beautiful languageff.

6-5
Hitchin

Tros ryddid gollasant eu gwaed
snooplax

Postby snooplax Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:05 am

Muppet
Princess

Postby Princess Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:26 am

If you hate it all so much why do you bother to comment? why even bother to look on here if its all so inferior and pathetic? I'm sure those "guys around you" are really happy that you and your opinions are associated with Purley LC. Really selling the club as a welcoming and friendly organisation.
Blues #8
Aberystwyth Alumni

SAY NO TO BRO
davewilliams

He doesn't get it so stop quoting him

Postby davewilliams Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:45 pm

Princess wrote:why do you bother to comment?
Buckhurst Hill Cricket & Lacrosse Club
WTFAB

Postby WTFAB Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:42 pm

:D

hahaha
kjk2085

Postby kjk2085 Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:15 am

Yeah black and grey tattoos are really the best...
Uggy21

Postby Uggy21 Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:33 pm

kjk2085 wrote:

Isnt yours a goldfish? :shock: :wink:
Club/Team : Cardiff Harlequins #21/SLL #8/ Ex-Cardiff Uni #8/ Ex-UWIC #8/ Ex-Penarth#21/Lax Adicts #8
kjk2085

Postby kjk2085 Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:04 pm

Uggy21 wrote:
kjk2085 wrote:

Isnt yours a goldfish? :shock: :wink:

And it's coloured. Boom.
LaxinLizzy101

Postby LaxinLizzy101 Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:54 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jtrotsky, you make me laugh in a really good way!
Your honesty is like a breath of fresh air

kisses

Lizzie

Return to “UK Southern”

Monster Mesh

Monster Mesh

Login · Register

Recent Topics