HEY from USA

All discussion about US college leagues in here

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules
laxboy93

HEY from USA

Postby laxboy93 Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:16 am

Here in the number one ranked city of the world (in like 2002 or 2003 or something.... :lol: ) CHARLOTTESVILLE~! Home of the Cavaliers, the University of Virginia, tomorrow (Saturday the 7th) the lacrosse community is trying to break the record of how many people attend. I just was watching TV and the commercial aired twice in a matter of 1 minute :D !!!! Everyone is trying to break 8,000.

It is North Carolina vs. Virginia and hopefully (I am not 100% positive) E-lacrosse will cover it. If not, that's too bad for everyone that can't attend...

Just letting everyone know that it feels good to be a part of something here in C'ville,
HEY from USA
UKLaxfan

Tar Heels v Cavaliers

Postby UKLaxfan Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:27 pm

This should be a great match up

North Carolina on a high after beating Hopkins last week

Virginia on the rebound after nearly being upset by Binghampton midweek.

I hope they break the 8K mark for attendance it will be a great atmosphere,
ACC rivalry under the lights at Klockner Field.

UVA are favourites though, their attack is special, Kaiser (UNC) will probably match up with Rubeor (UVA), but that still leaves Glading & Billings.

ACC Select are showing the game, and they archive them so you don't have to watch it live tonight.

Virginia 12 North Carolina 8 (ish)
laxboy93

Adding On...

Postby laxboy93 Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:36 pm

Ya, if you are not from the area, it just suprisingly snowed last night...I tell ya', Virginia weather, espicially here in Charlottesville is ridiculous. I don't think it is enough snow to cancel because the roads are find and its melting quickly. Klockner is grass though, so I don't know if it drains like astro-turf...

Where can you see the games that are taped that you mentioned?
HEY from USA
UKLaxfan

ACC Select

Postby UKLaxfan Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:58 pm

Virginia won in OT, great game by UNC came back in 2nd half and almost pulled off an upset.

Lots of sloppy handling errors due to cold weather but just made it more unpredictable.

ACC Select covers all ACC Sports but there coverage of Men's & Women's Lacrosse is excellent.

http://acc.playonsports.tv

Return to “US College”