ProLaxShop

ESPN America : Lacrosse on TV

All discussion about US college leagues in here

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules
User avatar
UKLaxfan
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4109
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:36 pm
gender: Male
Location: Heaton Moor, Stockport
Contact:

Re: ESPN America : Lacrosse on TV

Postby UKLaxfan Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:36 pm

:D I was thinking Condron to Holmes

same difference

Mellor
Roberts to Bancroft

South M/C
Mitchell to Rice

Wacs
Storey to Everard
User avatar
Mort rotu
Posts: 744
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:06 am
gender: Male

Re: ESPN America : Lacrosse on TV

Postby Mort rotu Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:35 am

not strictly on TV but its a good read about syracuse lacrosse:
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/news/story?id=6226242
Currently M.I.A. - I'll be back.
Soton Uni #33 05-12
Soton Uni Secretary 09-11
User avatar
GANDALF
Posts: 712
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:11 pm
gender: Male

Re: ESPN America : Lacrosse on TV

Postby GANDALF Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:28 am

Swansea #13
Hillcroft #13
User avatar
UKLaxfan
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4109
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:36 pm
gender: Male
Location: Heaton Moor, Stockport
Contact:

Re: ESPN America : Lacrosse on TV

Postby UKLaxfan Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:34 pm

another game to the list for lacrosse on TV

Monday 25th April 2011 - 08:30-10:30
Navy vs Johns Hopkins

Monday 2nd May 2011 - 08:30-10:30
Syracuse vs Notre Dame

Image
User avatar
Tommy_Tank
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:02 pm
gender: Male

Re: ESPN America : Lacrosse on TV

Postby Tommy_Tank Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:05 pm

Bank Holiday Monday's so ill be watching both of those!

Anyone else who is addicted to lax and lives near clapham, casa del clapham has ESPN America so feel free to join (if you pass the cool test obviously)
Hillcroft #44
Warwick Exiles #1
EX-Warwick Lacrosse #44
User avatar
Wezalmighty
Posts: 931
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:33 pm
gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ESPN America : Lacrosse on TV

Postby Wezalmighty Mon May 02, 2011 8:52 am

Just got up early to find they've replaced the 'cuse game with an NHL rerun. What a joke.
Wez Morris
#40 Portsmouth Uni
User avatar
Tommy_Tank
Posts: 179
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:02 pm
gender: Male

Re: ESPN America : Lacrosse on TV

Postby Tommy_Tank Mon May 02, 2011 10:24 am

The game changed to 4am i believe. not exactly ideal either though :-(
Hillcroft #44
Warwick Exiles #1
EX-Warwick Lacrosse #44
User avatar
webby
Posts: 1222
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:54 pm
gender: Male
Location: Newcastle

Re: ESPN America : Lacrosse on TV

Postby webby Mon May 02, 2011 11:28 am

Wezalmighty wrote:Just got up early to find they've replaced the 'cuse game with an NHL rerun. What a joke.


It's annoying when they do that, I remember a few times last year when they completely rearranged things. I think i lucked out though. I double checked it last night about midnight before heading to bed and realised it was rescheduled so reset the recorder. we'll see when I go to watch it.
User avatar
Wezalmighty
Posts: 931
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:33 pm
gender: Male
Contact:

Re: ESPN America : Lacrosse on TV

Postby Wezalmighty Mon May 02, 2011 11:48 am

webby wrote:
Wezalmighty wrote:Just got up early to find they've replaced the 'cuse game with an NHL rerun. What a joke.


It's annoying when they do that, I remember a few times last year when they completely rearranged things. I think i lucked out though. I double checked it last night about midnight before heading to bed and realised it was rescheduled so reset the recorder. we'll see when I go to watch it.


Wait, what time was it rescheduled for?
Wez Morris
#40 Portsmouth Uni
User avatar
webby
Posts: 1222
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:54 pm
gender: Male
Location: Newcastle

Re: ESPN America : Lacrosse on TV

Postby webby Mon May 02, 2011 12:14 pm

Wezalmighty wrote:
webby wrote:
Wezalmighty wrote:Just got up early to find they've replaced the 'cuse game with an NHL rerun. What a joke.


It's annoying when they do that, I remember a few times last year when they completely rearranged things. I think i lucked out though. I double checked it last night about midnight before heading to bed and realised it was rescheduled so reset the recorder. we'll see when I go to watch it.


Wait, what time was it rescheduled for?


4am or something weird.
Sheffield University 2005-2008
Northumbria University 2008-2011
Newcastle upon Tyne 2008-Present
http://www.nutlax.com
User avatar
UKLaxfan
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4109
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:36 pm
gender: Male
Location: Heaton Moor, Stockport
Contact:

Re: ESPN America : Lacrosse on TV

Postby UKLaxfan Mon May 02, 2011 2:11 pm

Game was broadcast in full 4:00-6:00am

Wac10 posted on here a couple of days ago

Syracuse played at a high tempo and their offense is back on track

game was 11-5 with 5 mins left Notre Dame came back scoring 3 goals to finish 11-8

Unfortunately it look like no more games are scheduled until the Semi-Finals & Final are shown back-to-back :(
User avatar
Mort rotu
Posts: 744
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:06 am
gender: Male

Re: ESPN America : Lacrosse on TV

Postby Mort rotu Thu May 05, 2011 11:35 pm

UKLaxfan wrote:Unfortunately it look like no more games are scheduled until the Semi-Finals & Final are shown back-to-back :(


when are those on? might see if I can get the SU pub to show them again.
Currently M.I.A. - I'll be back.
Soton Uni #33 05-12
Soton Uni Secretary 09-11
User avatar
Wacs10
Posts: 422
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:38 pm
gender: Male

Re: ESPN America : Lacrosse on TV

Postby Wacs10 Fri May 06, 2011 9:01 am

Everyone email ESPN America and ask if they are showing any playoff games, they usually do?
HEAD, HEART HUSTLE.
User avatar
UKLaxfan
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4109
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:36 pm
gender: Male
Location: Heaton Moor, Stockport
Contact:

Re: ESPN America : Lacrosse on TV

Postby UKLaxfan Mon May 09, 2011 1:04 pm

Wacs10 wrote:Everyone email ESPN America and ask if they are showing any playoff games, they usually do?


What is their email address?

May Schedule is out http://www.espnamerica.com/pdf/ESPN_AMERICA_F1.pdf

No 1st round or Quarter Finals scheduled for broadcast in UK :(

Semis and Final will be shown Monday 30th & Tuesday 31st
User avatar
Rotisserie
Posts: 416
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:14 pm
gender: Male

Re: ESPN America : Lacrosse on TV

Postby Rotisserie Mon May 09, 2011 1:26 pm

UKLaxfan wrote:
Wacs10 wrote:Everyone email ESPN America and ask if they are showing any playoff games, they usually do?


What is their email address?

May Schedule is out http://www.espnamerica.com/pdf/ESPN_AMERICA_F1.pdf

No 1st round or Quarter Finals scheduled for broadcast in UK :(

Semis and Final will be shown Monday 30th & Tuesday 31st


May not be on ESPN america but recently they've started streaming a lot of the espnu games live on the college pass player (http://www.espnplayer.com/espnplayer/se ... LLEGE_PASS)

Its £12.99 for a month but also has loads of games archived you can watch so well worth it just for a one off. They broadcast the ivy semis and finals this weekend which were awesome to watch.

I'll update here if they confirm they'll be showing the first round games.
User avatar
UKLaxfan
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4109
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:36 pm
gender: Male
Location: Heaton Moor, Stockport
Contact:

Re: ESPN America : Lacrosse on TV

Postby UKLaxfan Mon May 09, 2011 1:37 pm

What's the quality like of the webcasts?

Can you do just a month?

thanks :mrgreen:
User avatar
Rotisserie
Posts: 416
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:14 pm
gender: Male

Re: ESPN America : Lacrosse on TV

Postby Rotisserie Mon May 09, 2011 1:48 pm

UKLaxfan wrote:What's the quality like of the webcasts?

Can you do just a month?

thanks :mrgreen:


The quality is great! You can select the quality up to 1800kbps.

You can do just a month but they make it difficult to un-subscribe. There's no obvious feature in the account settings, you have to send them an email asking them to cancel your subscription.
chop
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:55 pm
gender: Male

Re: ESPN America : Lacrosse on TV

Postby chop Tue May 10, 2011 1:42 pm

Rotisserie wrote:
UKLaxfan wrote:What's the quality like of the webcasts?

Can you do just a month?

thanks :mrgreen:


The quality is great! You can select the quality up to 1800kbps.

You can do just a month but they make it difficult to un-subscribe. There's no obvious feature in the account settings, you have to send them an email asking them to cancel your subscription.



Are you going to be putting up torrents Rotisserie??
User avatar
UKLaxfan
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4109
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:36 pm
gender: Male
Location: Heaton Moor, Stockport
Contact:

Re: ESPN America : Lacrosse on TV

Postby UKLaxfan Thu May 12, 2011 12:02 am

ESPN Player will broadcast two first-round games and every game from the quarterfinals through the title game;

there will also be an exclusive SkyCam vantage point of the championship weekend games

This weekend Live & On Demand :-
Johns Hopkins vs Hofstra
North Carolina vs Maryland
User avatar
Rotisserie
Posts: 416
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:14 pm
gender: Male

Re: ESPN America : Lacrosse on TV

Postby Rotisserie Sat May 14, 2011 11:37 am

I've just checked the schedule for the ESPN college player and it seems they're now showing ALL 8 first round games. (They will almost certainly be archived as well for later viewing).

Pick this up now for only £12.99 and watch the whole of the NCAA tournament.

First round schedule:
Sport Date UK time US Eastern time Home team Away team
NCAA/LC Sat, May 14 05:00 PM 12:00 PM ET Johns Hopkins Hofstra Coming Soon
NCAA/LC Sat, May 14 07:30 PM 02:30 PM ET Notre Dame Pennsylvania Coming Soon
NCAA/LC Sat, May 14 10:00 PM 05:00 PM ET Duke Delaware Coming Soon
NCAA/LC Sun, May 15 12:30 AM 07:30 PM ET Cornell Hartford Coming Soon
NCAA/LC Sun, May 15 06:00 PM 01:00 PM ET North Carolina Maryland Coming Soon
NCAA/LC Sun, May 15 08:00 PM 03:00 PM ET Virginia Bucknell Coming Soon
NCAA/LC Sun, May 15 10:15 PM 05:15 PM ET Denver Villanova Coming Soon
NCAA/LC Mon, May 16 12:30 AM 07:30 PM ET Syracuse Siena Coming Soon

Happy viewing!

Return to “US College”

Monster Mesh

Monster Mesh

Login · Register