ProLaxShop

Results 12/10

Play in the Northern Divisions? Post Here.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules

A full list of men's rules can be found here
jasc

Results 12/10

Postby jasc Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:39 pm

Looking at league republic there has been a lot of games conceded and it's not even half term or cold. North 3 this week Brooklands and Boardman . North 2 Stockport B third week in a row. Is this a sign of things to come this season with clubs not being able to play games because of cry offs. Are there still NEMLA penalties for conceding games.
Jim13

Re: Results 12/10

Postby Jim13 Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:47 am

Yeah it's been tough and I've been surprised by a few of the sides conceding; I simply thought they would have more players. Brooklands b conceded and their exA team didn't have a game. I thought Stockport had players stashed away.

We (Wilmslow A) had to beg steal and borrow just to get a couple of subs and Mersey had a much weaker line up than they wanted to; both teams had dads running about and I'd have played anyone that could walk and hold a stick.

God knows where the young lads are and with so many clubs attracting from other teams I thought there would be a drip effect down or elsewhere.

Frustrating.
Laxforums is a production of the Children's Television Workshop
Hall0

Re: Results 12/10

Postby Hall0 Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:33 pm

City of Stoke 11-6 Ashton

A game we were always in control of and something of an unexpected win but our first ever at our home ground as the squad continues to develop with a solid core turning out week in week out
Staffordshire Uni Lax #7
City Of Stoke Lax #0

Return to “UK Northern”