ProLaxShop

U19 League

Play in the Northern Divisions? Post Here.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules

A full list of men's rules can be found here
User avatar
Fourteen
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:21 pm
gender: Male

U19 League

Postby Fourteen Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:43 am

Following the Ted Donnett last weekend; does anyone know what date the above is due to start on Sunday evenings?
Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
User avatar
Ketts19
Posts: 703
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:29 pm
gender: Male

Re: U19 League

Postby Ketts19 Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:08 am

I think it might be this Sunday.
Jedi Lax #19

Some people are beyond help....myself included
User avatar
Fourteen
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:21 pm
gender: Male

Re: U19 League

Postby Fourteen Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:40 am

That's what I thought but I can't find anything on the ELA website and League Republic doesn't suggest there are any U19 fixtures...
Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
User avatar
UKLacrosse
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:44 pm
gender: Male

Re: U19 League

Postby UKLacrosse Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:36 pm

League Republic isn't even up-to-date with senior NEMLA fixtures!!!
Warrior Lacrosse Equipment & Apparel
Brine Lacrosse Equipment & Apparel
www.uklacrosse.com
User avatar
Fourteen
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:21 pm
gender: Male

Re: U19 League

Postby Fourteen Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:36 pm

FYI;

Starts this Sunday.

SUNDAY
28/10/12
FACE 5.10PM

Sheffield
v
Ht Mersey

WACS
v
C Hulme/Norbury

FACE 6.40PM
Timperley
v
Cheadle

Brooklands B
v
Rochdale/BE

FACE 8.10PM
Stellor
v
Brooklands A

Wilmslow
v
Poynton
Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
User avatar
UKLacrosse
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:44 pm
gender: Male

Re: U19 League

Postby UKLacrosse Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:45 pm

Fantastic advertising and promotion of the game .....
Warrior Lacrosse Equipment & Apparel

Brine Lacrosse Equipment & Apparel

www.uklacrosse.com
User avatar
Waggy
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:00 pm
gender: Male

Re: U19 League

Postby Waggy Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:38 pm

UKLacrosse wrote:League Republic isn't even up-to-date with senior NEMLA fixtures!!!


looks like Heaton Mersey and Wilmslow forgot how to send a text message :D

still the league fixtures Sec should have develope the ability to guess results by know.
User avatar
UKLacrosse
Posts: 747
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:44 pm
gender: Male

Re: U19 League

Postby UKLacrosse Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Waggy wrote:
UKLacrosse wrote:League Republic isn't even up-to-date with senior NEMLA fixtures!!!


looks like Heaton Mersey and Wilmslow forgot how to send a text message :D

still the league fixtures Sec should have develope the ability to guess results by know.


Have Boardman only played one game out of 4?
Warrior Lacrosse Equipment & Apparel

Brine Lacrosse Equipment & Apparel

www.uklacrosse.com
User avatar
Waggy
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:00 pm
gender: Male

Re: U19 League

Postby Waggy Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:09 pm

UKLacrosse wrote:
Waggy wrote:
UKLacrosse wrote:League Republic isn't even up-to-date with senior NEMLA fixtures!!!


looks like Heaton Mersey and Wilmslow forgot how to send a text message :D

still the league fixtures Sec should have develope the ability to guess results by know.


Have Boardman only played one game out of 4?


Results go into league republic when clubs text them in if results are not there it is because they have not been sent via the text reply to an automated message asking for that result.
User avatar
DL99
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:19 pm
gender: Male

Re: U19 League

Postby DL99 Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:56 pm

Return to “UK Northern”

Monster Mesh

Monster Mesh

Login · Register

Recent Topics