ProLaxShop

Amazon Seller Account - Was it hacked?

Want any advice on equipment? Or to review a piece of equipment? This is the place

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules
victorgrant

Amazon Seller Account - Was it hacked?

Postby victorgrant Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:06 am

The 3 last weeks I've been going absolutely insane dealing with Amazon seller support. I'm wondering if anyone else here has had a similar issue and looking any tips/hints on how to solve my issue.

I sold a $150.00 set of DVD's on Amazon 3 weeks ago, the buyer received the item and everything was fine. Two days later I'm locked of my seller account. I get the message " You do not have access to merchant Please pick a different merchant or marketplace.". Also on this page is a red exclamation mark inside of a triangle.

I have called seller support 5 times and no results. Worryingly, I have been referred to as "Mr. Parsons" in response to e-mails I've been sending to seller support. Who is that?.....not my last name. That's why I think I was hacked. That ain't me and I believe a Mr. Parsons (maybe Alan?) stole my account. All I get from Amazon is "we are going to look into it and get back to you" statements. The reps are like androids....cold and mechanical. I want to talk to them like actual people but it's just odd.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

-References
-http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/amazon-seller-account-was-it-hacked.672069/

-Product Intro Video

Return to “Discussion”