ProLaxShop

Warrior Emperor vs STX Proton Power

Want any advice on equipment? Or to review a piece of equipment? This is the place

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules
CheyenneLax

Warrior Emperor vs STX Proton Power

Postby CheyenneLax Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:59 am

Which is more durable? Which has more flex? Which warps less? Which is better overall for a Middie who takes faceoffs? I need answers people!
PiotreX

Re: Warrior Emperor vs STX Proton Power

Postby PiotreX Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:55 am

I had a Face off guy complain about his Emperor. He switched back to the Professor.
Have you considered trying a Ghost7 from Tribe7? I hear they're mean.
Blade Pro should work well too. LacrosseMonkey is advertising the Clutch for faceoffs. I've seen people use the OG PP for faceoffs with some success. My team FO guy uses an Assett, and has been doing it for half a year at least with no signs of warping. It's horrible to string though.
I like to string and I like to help my fellow stringers. Drop me a line if you need help, be it stringing mesh pockets, custom pockets, repairs etc.
LaxDep

Postby LaxDep Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:39 pm

Might be a bit late here on the reply, but IU'd massive vote for the STX Proton Power. Best head I've ever used.
Shot speed is fantastic and I like the extra pinch for face. I'm using a Clutch2 for face at the moment but it isn't nearly as good. I would win probably 10-15% more faces with my Proton Power.

Long story short, I got wasted and lost my Proton Power. Worst thing I did was buy a different head. Miss it like a bitch!
For reviews, tips and lacrosse articles visit http://lacrossedepartment.com/
Mr.Stanford

Postby Mr.Stanford Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:21 pm

seeing as the emperor has been discontinued then there is no longer really a debate. Personally loved the emperor :(
Hitchin

Tros ryddid gollasant eu gwaed

Return to “Discussion”