ProLaxShop

Attack Arm Guards

Want any advice on equipment? Or to review a piece of equipment? This is the place

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules
DanSawyer

Attack Arm Guards

Postby DanSawyer Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:25 am

What do people recommend? I'm after full-length good protection as the priority but preferably something a bit more flexible than my current barrels.
Chichester Crusaders Coach.
Portsmouth Uni #66 - once upon a time.
Southampton Sabres #66 - a long time ago.
Army #7 - Tri-Services 2009

Coming soon to a sideline near you, complete with camera.
JamesA

Re: Attack Arm Guards

Postby JamesA Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:18 pm

I bought some STX Cells just before the end of last season. They have a small tear in them after a pretty gruelling year of schedules/tournaments/friendlies - but that was mostly because someone coerced it into ripping...

Apart from that, they have been awesome, don't slip down, really solid protection, and can't really feel them on the arm when playing. They dont quite cover full arm but if you have shoulders and wrist guards on the gloves then you are only looking at a teeny bit exposed. definitely recommended.
Warwick #21
Hillcroft #8
Paul_lboro/wildcats
League Mod
League Mod

Postby Paul_lboro/wildcats Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:49 pm

JamesA wrote:I bought some STX Cells just before the end of last season. They have a small tear in them after a pretty gruelling year of schedules/tournaments/friendlies - but that was mostly because someone coerced it into ripping...

Apart from that, they have been awesome, don't slip down, really solid protection, and can't really feel them on the arm when playing. They dont quite cover full arm but if you have shoulders and wrist guards on the gloves then you are only looking at a teeny bit exposed. definitely recommended.

Exactly the same endorsement. Love my STX Cells and believe me I'm always in a position where my arms are being beaten on. Great elbow protection.
Reading Wildcats Captain #8
Princess

Postby Princess Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Paul_lboro/wildcats wrote:
JamesA wrote:I bought some STX Cells just before the end of last season. They have a small tear in them after a pretty gruelling year of schedules/tournaments/friendlies - but that was mostly because someone coerced it into ripping...

Exactly the same endorsement. Love my STX Cells and believe me I'm always in a position where my arms are being beaten on. Great elbow protection.

You love it Milner just like being tickled :wink:
Blues #8
Aberystwyth Alumni

SAY NO TO BRO
lax_mad_webborn

Postby lax_mad_webborn Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:56 pm

Warrior Tank arm guards for me
CWEBBORN
Hawks #16 07 - Present
Wales Development Squad 2010 #21
Wales U19 World Championships 2008 #26
Wales U19 Squad Finland 2012 #16
julius125

Postby julius125 Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:41 pm

Gait Recon Arm Guards, solid as hell with hard plastic built in to them, and really light and flexible too!
fight, dress your wounds, then fight again...

Croydon #51
Kent Lacrosse #51

Any views expressed by 'julius125' are not necessarily those held by Croydon Lacrosse Club, who should not be held responsible for any offence that may be interpreted from my posts on any forums.
Hickey7

Postby Hickey7 Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:51 pm

I've got some gait box pads. Love em to bits,amazingly protective and super lightweight with no real restriction once stretched in. - only $20 i believe or so.
Canterbury Christ Church University#73 2008-2011
Southampton Sabres Captain #73 - 2011 - ??
South England

Team Chris Griffiths
'Lacrosse is a very fashionable game, all colours must match and be Pink'.

Return to “Discussion”

Monster Mesh

Monster Mesh

Login · Register