ProLaxShop

How Can I Escape the Ping Pong Zone?

Place for general chat, saying hello to the forums, and posting bugs and feature requests for us to take a look at

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules
rolandbaker

How Can I Escape the Ping Pong Zone?

Postby rolandbaker Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:49 am

hello,
I've heard similar stories so many times and faced the problem myself. It can be really frustrating to see players and think that you should be beating them. Part of the key is to realise that these players have developed their skills over a long period of time and are very good at what they do. You also need to realise that without the "correct" technique their game is limited. If you can develop your strokes to a certain level, you'll start to overpower this type of player.Unfortunately there are no short cuts. The best approach is to view this as part of your long term training which will help you to become a better player. There is a lot to be learnt from playing against and eventually overcoming this style of play.Good luck with your journey to escape the ping pong zone.PS. We'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on the ping pong zone. Have you encountered it? Have you escaped from it?

For More Details Animated Marketing Video

Return to “General Chat”