ProLaxShop

Hi there!

Place for general chat, saying hello to the forums, and posting bugs and feature requests for us to take a look at

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules
Longwood

Hi there!

Postby Longwood Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:55 am

Hey guys, I just signed up to this forum, thought I might give you guys the heads up. I'm Jeffry and I play lacrosse in my spare time, occasionally with friends. Couldn't really find much info about the sport until I noticed this forum on the internet, so I though I'd give it a go!
Ago ergo sum
PiotreX

Re: Hi there!

Postby PiotreX Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:30 pm

Hi Jeffry, Piotr here. Do you play for a specific club?
I like to string and I like to help my fellow stringers. Drop me a line if you need help, be it stringing mesh pockets, custom pockets, repairs etc.
Longwood

Postby Longwood Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:16 pm

Hi Piotr! No, like I said I'm just a 'recreational player', which means that I only play with friend when we feel like it:) But one never knows what the future holds..
Ago ergo sum
LaxConnor5

Postby LaxConnor5 Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:44 pm

Hi jeffery it is a great sport to get into bit expensive and cant always guarantee to win just a fun sport for real men like ice hockey which i also player but think may have started to prefer lacrosse ever so recently :D
David Hock

Postby David Hock Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:02 pm

Hi All! I’m David Hock, new to this community. I’m here to make new friends and to make discussion with peoples. Glad to be here.

Return to “General Chat”