Play for a mixed team? Post In here.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules
Egg

CALLING MILITARY LAX PLAYERS

Postby Egg Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:41 pm

Hi all,

My name is Emma Gallagher and I am the OIC Women's Combined Services Lacrosse Team, although each individual service (RN, Army, RAF) has their own representative. The reason why I am writing on the forum is to see if there are any women that play lacrosse (or fancy taking up the sport!) that are in any of the 3 services OR the TA, URNU, OTC, UAS or any other reservist organisation?
Each year we have an Inter-Services competition between the 3 services and take part in tournaments home and abroad. Please, if you are interested in playing for any of the services or know of anybody in your club that is in the armed forces please contact me on my mobile on 07786 912 768. If I don't answer please leave a voicemail or tx with your name, which armed force you are in, experience, position and contact number. Or if you're thinking about joining the armed forces please remember that there are womens (and mens) lacrosse teams.
(If you are a male wanting to play lacrosse in the Armed Forces please contact me too and I can put you in contact with the relevant contact)
Thankyou for your help.

Em

Return to “Mixed”