ProLaxShop

Some small updates

This forum is where you will find all forum related announcements. Learn whats to come, whats been launched and other changes.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules
mandy
Admin
Admin

Some small updates

Postby mandy Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:55 am

Have been putting in some small updates this evening to fix some minor bugs in the underlying code

Hopefully everything will have gone in smoothly, but if you do see any problems, let me know

The only known issue at the moment is I've removed some code which was automatically working out whether daylight savings time was in effect or not, which I'll be putting back in again so your clocks may be out by an hour for the moment
ahhh ... the whit
mandy
Admin
Admin

Postby mandy Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:49 pm

Have put back in a hack for daylight savings time (it shouldn't affect people at the moment as we're not in DST), which should kick in when the clocks go back again in a few months

nb to all overseas users - due to the way the hack works, it will change to DST on the date when the clocks change here in Britain, if it's a different date for you, you'll need to do it manually every time the clocks change (if it bothers you - just select no/yes instead of automatic), and if you don't live somewhere with daylight savings, you'll need to pick no - both of these can be done via the user control panel
ahhh ... the whit

Return to “Announcements”