ProLaxShop

Hacked .... again

This forum is where you will find all forum related announcements. Learn whats to come, whats been launched and other changes.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting on the forum please ensure you read the Board Wide Rules
mandy
Admin
Admin

Hacked .... again

Postby mandy Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:54 pm

Yes as anyone who came on here tonight from about 9 o'clockish onwards will most likely have realised the host got hacked

this time nowt to do with us (not sure if the last one was) as host got hacked by some poliitical people about the war, anyway not too much damage was done and back up and working now

sorry for the downtime again will try to sort it out asap
ahhh ... the whit
mandy
Admin
Admin

Postby mandy Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:29 am

yep the host was *** and after i fixed it last night it decided it was prob best not to be online anymore so would appear to have taken itself offline (or someone did it for them!)

anyway long story short we've got a new host and i've salvaged the database so no loss there this time (and as a brucie bonus the other one too - so hopefully be able to fill in the missing time from end of july to mid august)

anyway should be all smooth now
ahhh ... the whit
admin
Admin
Admin

Postby admin Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:27 am

Good work Mandy for getting us back online. I'd like to inform users our server is new. And more expensive!!! But at least we are back online. It was the hosts fault and now we have changed expect to see some new features.

Again sorry for the downtime.

Admin
mandy
Admin
Admin

Postby mandy Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:09 pm

and to prove what an astute decision ...... serverway are down again :lol: oh dear :oops:
ahhh ... the whit
Lax_38

Postby Lax_38 Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:31 pm

I'm new to this (As you can tell!) and have only just read this post and am thankfull that you saved our site! :D
sokkimlay

Re: Hacked .... again

Postby sokkimlay Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:02 am

Hacked Again details the ins and outs of cybersecurity expert and CEO of a top wireless security tech firm, Scott Schober, as he struggles to understand the ...thank for posting.
:P :P
goldenslot
gclub

Return to “Announcements”

Monster Mesh

Monster Mesh

Login · Register